Tuesday, July 6, 2010

being cool with it

I woke up at 4:45 am this morning and I'm being cool with it. Like, "oh this is fine. maybe i'll watch a movie" cool with it. Not acknowledging that it's more like, "I can't fall back asleep because my lease is up on August 1st and I don't have a place to live." Not, "I don't want to figure out how many days that actually is, because that will be even more frightening."
Zach and I saw this place last week that was beautiful. It was a two-story, brand new appliances, wood floor, 2.5 bathrooms, bay windows, gorgeous duplex castle for $800/month that (wahwah) doesn't have a yard for Anna. Zach had to remind me, "isn't the yard the reason we decided to look at duplexes?" and oh yeah, it is.
Okay. I think I'm going to try and sleep for an hour.

No comments: